Today I was quite literally blessed to meet Hazel. I was blessed because just less than 3 months ago Hazel's doctors didn't know if she would survive accidentally swallowing a button battery. Her experience is every parents worst nightmare and I just can't say how happy I am that this had a happy ending. Hazel's story has caught media attention and the news will be featuring her in hopes to spread the word about these dangerous baby hazards. You can read all about Hazel and her wonderful parents at their blog.
Now onto the absolutely adorable photos!
The rest of the photos can be seen by clicking here then "continue"