Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Jackie's Senior Portraits | Lynnfield, Marblehead, Salem

It's that time of year for senior portraits. Jackie was such a natural model and to top it all off she's so sweet. We had a nice (for photos anyway) overcast day at Salem Willows yesterday followed by some yummy ice cream. Her sister Jill came with us to make Jackie laugh. I meant to get a picture of them together but I completely forgot. Maybe next time.

These are my favorites...




Here's a slideshow of the rest...



3 comments:

Weeze said...

hi Kerry, I was just checking things out on your blogs, and I love the pic that you put togther of G&G on the chairs in front of the window.
can I order a print like that? Its really cool.

Kerry Lynn said...

Of course you can! I can do anything :-)

Wes and Rae Leytham said...

These are beautiful!! Jackie is a pretty girl!