Monday, May 2, 2011

Spring workshop!

It's time for another workshop! I've dragged my feet planning it long enough so here goes.

Saturday May 14th

In and around Salem, MA

10am - 12pm

What I'd like to cover in this workshop is pretty across the board.

  • I'd like to help people learn to use their DSLR camera in full manual mode
  • Talk about lenses
  • Answer any questions as they arise
  • Bring my 4 year old daughter to be available as a model
  • Talk about landscape shooting

Beginners and Advanced photographers are very welcome.

As with my other workshops there really will be no structure. I'm much too lazy...i mean laid back for that. I just want to share my knowledge as topics come up. I feel like a natural flow works so much better.

The cost for this workshop is $50

Share this information with anyone you know that would be interested!!!



No comments: