Monday, June 28, 2010

Ben and Olivia | Lynnfield Senior Portraits

Cousins Ben and Olivia met me at the lake in Wakefield for their senior portraits.
Here they are posing together to make their moms happy :-)
IMG_9492

Ben said before the session that if the first picture came out good that he didn't want to take any more. He was quick and easy. This is my favorite of the handful I took of him but I can't decide if I like it in color or black and white.
IMG_9484


IMG_9484

Olivia was a little more willing to be in front of the camera.

This picture has every dance costume she's ever worn since she was 5 years old.
IMG_9576

IMG_9545

IMG_9537

IMG_9524

IMG_9510

IMG_9504

Thank you guys and I hope it wasn't too painful!! ;-)

Here is a slideshow of the rest of the photos.



No comments: