Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Candice and Mike's Wedding | Boston area wedding photography

The Fourth of July was a great day for a wedding. Perfect weather although a tad hot it wasn't horrible. Mike and Candice looked amazing along with the whole wedding party.

I started out at Candice's Aunt's house where the girls were getting ready.

IMG_0262

IMG_0292

IMG_9823

The beautiful bride!
IMG_0301

IMG_0313

After the long drive from Georgetown, MA to Windham, NH we arrived at Castleton. This place is seriously beautiful. The ceremony site is located right on the lake and that is where Candice and Mike exchanged vows under an overcast sky.
Dad was trying really hard to hold back the tears. Candice had them streaming down her face.
IMG_0412

IMG_0425

IMG_0447

I love this picture because I had a feeling they wouldn't get through the ceremony without a giggle and turns out there were quite a few.
IMG_0450


You have no idea how hard it was to get this ONE serious picture of the wedding party. They wanted nothing to do with being serious.
IMG_0544


This one they set up themselves. Notice that Candice is sitting on someone's back who's "better" end is facing the camera.
IMG_0567

IMG_0573

IMG_0576

The girls specifically asked to do a jumping picture. I love how it looks like Candice is hovering in the air.
IMG_0582

IMG_0592

IMG_0608

IMG_0622

IMG_0636

IMG_0640

IMG_0649

The ball room was really beautiful and very spacious.
IMG_0699


I know I haven't photographed many weddings (this was officially my second), but I've been to a million. This wedding takes the award for the most emotional Father/Daughter dance EVER.
It started out with Candice and her dad crying as they danced together. As soon as I saw how emotional he was I lost it. Seeing a grown man cry just crushes me. After a little while they asked Candice's 17 year old brother (who was also crying) to join them. UGH! Then they asked her Mother to come up too. They were all hugging and sobbing. Even thinking about it now I'm getting choked up.
IMG_9546

Then the party started! This group was crazy! They really made the most of the night.
IMG_9597

IMG_9605

IMG_9635


Thank you Candice and Mike for including me in your special day. It means a lot to me!

Be sure to check out the slideshow for many more fun shots!




No comments: