Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Rowen | Lynnfield family photography

My second handsome little boy of the day last Sunday was Rowen. It was pretty hot and muggy outside so he was only content out there for a short amount of time.

IMG_1140

Their yard was perfect for photos!

IMG_1149

IMG_1150

Rowen wasn't walking yet so I didn't have to chase after him too much.
IMG_1173

He definitely wasn't a fan of being contained or controlled though. He would completely melt down if they picked him up to move him somewhere else. He got over very quickly and it just made me laugh.
IMG_1180

His parents wanted me to get a picture of him "smoking a stogie". He totally knows he's doing something funny.
IMG_1226

These are the "antique" blocks that Rowen's mom and her sister played with when they were kids.
IMG_1230

IMG_1233

IMG_1255

We spent a lot of time trying to get a picture of Rowen with his mom. The heat killed our attempts outside and for some reason he just wasn't happy being held by her inside. That is until they did the tango! He lit right up!
IMG_1261

I forget the exact details of this chair but it is a family heirloom originally made in the early 1900s. It looked brand new. My house is decorated with mission style furniture and this would have fit very nicely in my living room. Unfortunately they were watching me when I left so I couldn't sneak it out.
IMG_1280

IMG_1287

Thank you so much for letting me crash your house and take photos of your beautiful little boy!

Here's a slideshow of the rest of the images.


No comments: