Sunday, August 22, 2010

The A Family | Boston area Family Photography

I had a great session yesterday with the A family. 5, 7, and 9 are the perfect ages for cooperative picture taking. We were done fairly quickly and had a lot of fun too. I took care of these kids for a year starting when they were 4, 2, and 4 months up until the time I got pregnant with my twins. It was crazy to see them so big!

These were taken in their backyard where I was loving the rock wall!
IMG_3776

IMG_3786

IMG_3791

They were dying to do something funny.
IMG_3798

Hello, holiday card!
IMG_3804


IMG_3852

These are the cows that Owen has had since he was born. I remember when his mom had to track down a second one on the internet just in case he lost one she had a backup. He still loves them and carries them around the house. We HAD to get a picture of him with them.
IMG_3873

IMG_3871

IMG_3889

Zack. It's usually the blue eyes that stand out to me but this kid has the most beautiful brown eyes ever.
IMG_3808

Molly.
IMG_3899

Owen.
IMG_3915


Here is a slideshow of the rest.

No comments: