Thursday, August 5, 2010

Catherine | Boston area senior portraits

OMG! What an amazing senior session I had yesterday with Catherine. It's currently 12:15am. My friends are going to be picking me up at 6:45am to go to the airport but I HAD to get this session up.

Meet Catherine. She's awesome. I swear I have her to credit for most of these fabulous images. She was so excited and had so many great ideas and was up for anything.

I drove up to York yesterday to her Aunt's beach house. We did some shots in the yard then after we had melted from the humidity we went to the beach to do some more.

IMG_2571

IMG_2589

IMG_2594

IMG_2606


Hello Jennifer Aniston!
IMG_2629

IMG_2634

IMG_2647

IMG_2681

IMG_2688

IMG_2703

IMG_2718

IMG_2736

IMG_2738


This is one of my favorites. I just love everything about it.
IMG_2759

IMG_2783

Picking favorites to share here was just silly because they are all so beautiful.

Thank you Catherine for being so great and willing to have some fun! I hope you love your images as much as I do.

Enjoy a slideshow of the entire session below.

1 comment:

Linda Manning said...

Kerry, these are absolutely amazing. You have captured my daughter perfectly. She was so excited working with you and almost jumped out of the car when they were posted.
Thank you again for everything.
Linda

P.S. You have some pretty beautiful models yourself.