Thursday, January 20, 2011

Newborn Workshops!

In December I was approached by an old classmate about the possibility of teaching a photography class for her and a friend. They both have DSLRs and are at varying stages of getting into the business. I was THRILLED to do it.

We met for two different two hour classes. In keeping with my casual personality it was basically just one big gab fest where they threw questions at me and I answered them. The tangents were great and I think the unstructured-ness of it all worked very well for all of us (at least I hope they felt the same!).

This really got me thinking about doing more of this type of thing. I know THREE people having babies between the end of February and the end of March. I asked them if I could "use" their babies while I teach a workshop. They were all very willing to help so I introduce to you my very first set of Newborn Workshops!

5 of 15 spots are already spoken for and I am really hopeful to fill all 15 spots. If you are not interested or not in the area passing the word on is MUCH appreciated!

I am so excited about this and think it's going to be so much fun!!


newborn workshop

I should also add that dates ARE subject to change. Those babies can be unpredictable.

No comments: