Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Beautiful Mama | Marblehead maternity photography

I met Tanya a couple of weeks ago at her house for some awesome belly photos. I know Tanya through a friend of mine so my friend was there, AND I had one of my fabulous students shadowing me. It was a fun girls' day!

Tanya had this little third bedroom that was pretty much empty and had white walls and incredible light. Even though it was cramped for all of us we did a lot of shooting there.
IMG_2565 (1 of 1)

In this picture you can see the snow on the balcony. I remember we were all amazed at how much there was. Since that day we have had 3 MAJOR snow storms with no melting in between. I bet that pile is at least twice as high now. We'll be going back in a few weeks to meet the new little baby. I'm hoping the snow doesn't melt so we can see!
IMG_2553 (2 of 2)

I love this image. I always seem to be going out of my way to be creative in posing but sometimes a simple natural pose is just perfect.
IMG_2572 (1 of 2)

IMG_2586 (7 of 10)

I know these next two images are similar but I love them both for different reasons.
IMG_2587 (8 of 10)

IMG_2590 (6 of 10)

IMG_2597 (5 of 10)

IMG_2603 (4 of 10)

IMG_2617 (2 of 10)

This is the first time I've ever attempted this tub shot. When I was pregnant my photographer did one of me and it was so cute. I love the way Tanya's came out!
IMG_2622 (1 of 10)

I can't wait to meet Tanya's new baby boy in a few weeks. He is going to be the subject of my first newborn workshop!

No comments: