Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Cousins | Lynnfield Family Photography

Last fall I had an idea to get my kids and their cousins together for a quick photo shoot to get some nice images to print as gifts to my in-laws.

It was really cold that day but we tortured the girls. Actually my 3.5 (at the time) year old daughter was more whiney than the two 18 month olds! My nieces (born 6 days apart) were total rock stars and totally cooperated with what I was trying to accomplish.

IMG_0128 (2 of 3)

The boys were easy! My 3.5 year old son and 11 year old nephew.
IMG_0100 (3 of 3)

My son was jealous that his sister got to walk with the babies so he wanted to try too. This wasn't the goal of the session but this image was so perfect that it hangs on the wall at my in-laws too.
IMG_0162 (1 of 3)

No comments: