Sunday, September 13, 2009

Mike and Marilyn's wedding

Although I am not a wedding photographer I absolutely love them and I love to take pictures when I'm a guest. I always remember to stay out of the hired photographer's way though ;-)
A few weeks ago one of my baby cousins got married in the Hartford area. Marilyn is literally perfect in every way and we are so happy that Mike found her.

I wanted to share some of my favorite shots here.

Their first dance was awesome. The dance lessons really paid off.

IMG_0868 (3 of 8)

IMG_0871 (4 of 8)


Dance with Dad
IMG_0886 (5 of 8)


I love this picture. This is my father and my oldest cousin. She was at my parents' wedding in 1972 as a little girl and there is a picture of the two of them dancing. So cute!
IMG_0911 (6 of 8)

IMG_0925 (7 of 8)

IMG_0949 (8 of 8)

No comments: