Monday, October 19, 2009

Gracie and Gavin | North Shore twin photography

To kick off my Brooksby Farm mini session weekend I met 10 month old twins Gracie and Gavin. This is technically my third session with them since the first time they were still in their mom's belly. Then I saw them again just after they were born.


If I didn't have my own twins I would say that G&G were the cutest I've ever seen. The pumpkin hats, the chubby cheeks and the fabulous smiles. I just wanted to squish them...and I did.
IMG_3277 (1 of 12)




Gavin
IMG_3287 (2 of 12)




Gracie
IMG_3288 (3 of 12)




And the whole beautiful family.
IMG_3334 (4 of 12)

The rest of the photos can be seen by clicking here

Because of some nasty weather conditions this weekend, this ended up being the only session that was actually held at Brooksby.

No comments: