Saturday, May 8, 2010

Courtney's bridal shower

Normally I only post sessions or events where I was the hired photographer. I'm making an exception here because at my friend Courtney's bridal shower I didn't know anyone but her and her mother. I was able to take the opportunity to pretend I was the hired photographer. Sadly this is one of the events in the wedding festivities that people don't seem to hire a photographer for.

These are the images that people are missing out on!

The beautiful cake that someone thoughtfully planned and ordered...
IMG_5075

IMG_5070

The future bride radiantly greeting her guests...
IMG_5077

Guests enjoying the delicious food...
IMG_5080


The favors that the host has carefully planned and put together...
IMG_5093

The colorful centerpieces...
IMG_5096


Other thoughtful details...
IMG_5102

IMG_5110

Opening gifts...
IMG_5140

When the look on the brides face when she opens the sexy lingerie...
IMG_5136

And a beautiful image of the bridal party.
IMG_5165

Next time you are involved in planning a bridal shower you really should consider hiring a professional photographer to capture all of your hard work.

Coming soon: Courtney's rehearsal dinner

No comments: