Saturday, May 8, 2010

Courtney's bridal shower

Normally I only post sessions or events where I was the hired photographer. I'm making an exception here because at my friend Courtney's bridal shower I didn't know anyone but her and her mother. I was able to take the opportunity to pretend I was the hired photographer. Sadly this is one of the events in the wedding festivities that people don't seem to hire a photographer for.

These are the images that people are missing out on!

The beautiful cake that someone thoughtfully planned and ordered...
IMG_5075

IMG_5070

The future bride radiantly greeting her guests...
IMG_5077

Guests enjoying the delicious food...
IMG_5080


The favors that the host has carefully planned and put together...
IMG_5093

The colorful centerpieces...
IMG_5096


Other thoughtful details...
IMG_5102

IMG_5110

Opening gifts...
IMG_5140

When the look on the brides face when she opens the sexy lingerie...
IMG_5136

And a beautiful image of the bridal party.
IMG_5165

Next time you are involved in planning a bridal shower you really should consider hiring a professional photographer to capture all of your hard work.

Coming soon: Courtney's rehearsal dinner

1 comment:

Drew Watts said...

No words to describe this blooming cake design. And of course pictures are radiant too. Festive season helped us in gaining more discount on all bookings for my sister's spinster party. Interior and exterior set up was quite astonishing. Liked the chandeliers and lighting patterns at rental spaces for parties selected after long searches.