Monday, August 17, 2009

Baby Carter | Danvers newborn photography

Today I met baby Carter. He is 4 weeks old and is almost 12 pounds! I seriously expected him to get up and walk at any point. Carter didn't make a peep the entire time I was there which was almost 3 hours. I didn't even take my camera out for the first hour because Carter's Mom's Mother and sister were there and we just couldn't stop our conversation. It was like we were long lost family that had to catch up. They were awesome.

So here he is...








Love the dimple!!!







This kid was born into a Red Sox family. There's no avoiding it.



As we were just wrapping up the session Mom's grandmother came over to meet Carter for the first time. I was so excited for the photo opp!



Three out of four generations of hands.


Below is a slideshow of the rest of the photos. Thanks for a great session Carter!

No comments: