Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Jackie | Take Two

We went for a special round two of Jackie's senior portraits today. We went back to Salem Willows where we did our first session. It was H.O.T. today but you'd never know it. Jackie was as cool as can be. It's really hard to take a bad picture of someone this beautiful.

I believe the first image is Jackie's favorite. She had it as her facebook profile picture within seconds of me sending her the link to the photos.


I love the one above too, but the one below just KILLS me. I'm really not sure I've ever seen a more beautiful image.





On the way back from the Willows I stopped in Hamilton Hall to see if we could run up to the ball room and take some photos. They were very nice to say yes. It is such a beautiful historic building with many great places for photos.




This is a slideshow of both sessions although it starts out with the one from today.

No comments: